Who We Are
Boston Alcohol and Substance Abuse Programs, better known as Boston ASAP is an Outpatient Alcohol/Drug and Mental Health Clinic. Boston ASAP is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF(Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities).
- Driver Alcohol Education (DAE) – A class for first DUI (Driving Under the Influence) offenders
- Multiple Offender Program (MOP) – A class for multiple DUI offenders
- Mental Health Clinic Outpatient Services for all ages including:
- Individual, Couple and Family
- Anger Management
- Depression and Anxiety
- Substance use/abuse
- Court ordered evaluations & counseling
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Gambling assessment and treatment.
Please call 617-482-5292 to schedule an Intake with one of our Clinicians.