Boston ASAP Mental Health Counselors/Therapist
Boston ASAP is need of additional Mental Health Counselors/Therapists This position requires a LICSW (Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker), or LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), LADC (Licensed Alcohol Drug Counselor), or Master’s Level Professional. Additional licensing or specializations a plus. Counselors/Therapists directly report to and are supervised by the Outpatient Clinical Director.
Boston ASAP Mental Health Counselor is responsible for the following:
- Conduct psychosocial assessments
- Present cases for discussion at team meetings
- Provide Individual, Couples, or family therapy
- Provide group therapy and psycho-educational group
- Participate in case Reviews
- Attend all staff meetings, clinical supervision and in-service training sessions
- Maintain clinical records
- Provide progress notes for clients
- Refer and consult with Outpatient Clinical Director about any client who may need a different level of care, is inappropriate for current level of care requires change or revision in treatment or service plan, or transfer to another agency
Experience: LMHC, LICSW, LCSW, LADC, Master’s Level Professional or other proper clinical licensing and at least 2 years clinical experience.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Boston ASAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons of color, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.