Out of State DUI’s

Most out-of-state courts and motor vehicle departments will accept the Massachusetts DAE course to fulfill their requirements for a drunk driving charge. ASAP can provide the service required of most of the remaining states and Canadian provinces. In order to avoid extra client work and unnecessary costs, ASAP requires permission to consult with out-of-state referring agencies. Persons with alcohol related traffic violations from outside of Massachusetts can usually fulfill the other State’s requirements by completing an ASAP program.

Share This